What trapper buff is most important?

Trapper needs some help. Which should be first?

Comments

  • I'm not sure if it's the correct choice. I just feel his biggest issue is his set up time taking far too long. I'd also love for him to have trapper bag baseline and a way to reset traps without having to first pick them up.

  • I'd give him all his traps in the beginning, no other killer has to go and pick up there power like he does and make him waste time.

  • Make escaping traps time based instead on rng based. To make it consistent.

    2 traps as base wouldn't hurt either

  • None of these changes tbh. +1 Trap to start with and he is fine.

  • I would do anything to punish survivors who step on a trap, even if they are injured. Not exactly apoint of damage, but inflicting deep wound yo everyone who falls on a trap would be nice, punishing and would make trapoer hace some sort of slowdown, as he lacks mapa pressure and can be easily genrushed.

  • @Slan said:

    I would do anything to punish survivors who step on a trap, even if they are injured. Not exactly apoint of damage, but inflicting deep wound yo everyone who falls on a trap would be nice, punishing and would make trapoer hace some sort of slowdown, as he lacks mapa pressure and can be easily genrushed.

    Hate to be that person, but you do realize this thread is 2 years old right? Instead of reviving new threads of this kind I would just make a new one if I were you.

  • @Mewishis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3012670#Comment_3012670

    Hate to be that person, but you do realize this thread is 2 years old right? Instead of reviving new threads of this kind I would just make a new one if I were you.

    Yeah, gotta start looking at the dates lol

  • Very simple change:

    Trapper hitbox stay the same when interacting with enviroment or survivors (so he is normal killer), but trap use smaller, survivor-sized hitbox to detect trapper. This would prevent situations when seemingly perfectly placed trap (especially on a window) does not trigger when survivor vaults, but does trigger when killer vaults...

    Edit: Making untrapping random again would help. This whole 'reduction of randomness' was straight up nerf. Stepping into a trap and then untrapping yourself on the first attempt is faster than disarming the trap - which makes no sense.

    Edit2: Yes I did notice it is old thread bumped up... this doesn't change the fact that trapper is still on the very bottom of the roster.

  • I would make traps more adaptable to where they're placed. Like if they're between two close objects, you simply cannot go between those two objects without being trapped.

    None of this "it was 1 pixel too far to the left so the survivor can run past it, but the killer is trapped" bullshit.