Steam ban method breaks Steam rules
I believe that not being able to get past the loading screen breaks Steam rules of blocking access to offline content. I should be able to play the tutorial and read character lore for hours if I want to. Yes, I'm serious. If I have to follow the rules, so does BHVR.
A little more in the grey area is the fact that we're also banned from custom games. That may not violate the letter of the law, but it violates the spirit. A ban is meant to keep someone from doing harm to public players. Banning people from playing against willing participants to whom they connect directly is wrong.
I've already hit a dead end with Steam once but I'm going to keep trying. I don't honestly expect to get anywhere, but I'm going to fight this fight until I get banned from doing that too. I'll feel a little better for having said my piece.
Comments
Enjoy your ban ๐
Thank you for your insightful contribution to the discussion.
We don't discuss bans on the forums - any questions you have about your ban, please contact support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us