The X2 event Is gonna be extended?
Sunday i didnt played because of steam maintence(unexpected and 2h long) the queue for playing are too long too. This means something for the devs or Is Just gonna end in 55m? @Peanits
Sunday i didnt played because of steam maintence(unexpected and 2h long) the queue for playing are too long too. This means something for the devs or Is Just gonna end in 55m? @Peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steam was only down for about an hour, and the devs had no control over Steam going down, nor can they do anything about the killer lobby wait time (more people playing killer).
No reason to extend it.
Nope I think a mod said it will end when scheduled unfortunately 😭🐷
Its over :)
Queues will now be restored to greatness! I hope :(
@BBQnDemogorgon Thank the gods. Now maybe I can play killer again without falling asleep waiting for a match.
It isnt just killer on ps4. Every single lobby takes at bare minimum 15 minutes. And that's being generous. Someone put the lobbys through a paper shredder. I've been trying to play all weekend but this game's content creators are wack and keep breaking the game lol.
Thank god it's over tbh. Bonus bloodpoints are cool, but there was so many ''boosted'' players that ruined the game for both sides.
It is not being extended. It is a little unfortunate, but it didn't last too long. With the amount of platforms DbD is on these days, we cannot afford to extend a Blood Hunt each time one platform goes down for a short amount of time.
Sad, was really bad timing for me as work this month has been super busy, add in bad queue times and poor sports Im matched against, made this event pretty lackluster :[. Happy I got SOME use of the Double Bloodpoints Event...I jus wish Bloodpoints on regular days were better
I just wish they didn't destroy ps4 servers during every single event lmao. This is why I quit playing this game in the first place, I only came back for the Stranger Things update. And surprise surprise, they broke the game, againagainagainagainagainagain.
No?
Queue times have always been a pita depending on side. Why would they extend it THIS time?