The New Matchmaking System
I'm a rank 1 survivor on the PS4.
I like the changes they made with SWF where they base the matchmaking on the highest ranked survivor. As whilst I do not enjoy playing against Spirits with Beads, Insta Hatchets, Moris, etc. I do enjoy going against a decent killer. As being able to loop a red rank killer or even make them disconnect because they can't catch you is more rewarding than looping an inexperience killer.
However, with the hot fix the wait time for lobbies have got considerably worst especially with SWF lobbies. I've had to wait twenty minutes for a game only for the killer to dodge the lobby. My experience with the wait time as killer is bad as well, and I'm only a rank 9 as killer. So I hate imagine the wait times for a killer in red ranks are like.
Comments