The Newcomer Prestige Event
How about an event just like the bloodhunt but all Bloodwebs are filled with perks! Only perks as long as you have enough Perks to unlock, if not the you will get the usuall stuff (addons and offerings).
This would be nice for 2 kind of peoples:
1) The one who want to prestige the character and quickly gain all the perks needed to play again -> the Prestige (part of the name)
2) New player who are overwhelmed by the amaount of grinde and just want to play the game! Maybe they will stay then and even purchuse some cosmetics -> the Newcomer (part of the name)
this will also helping people who have little time to play because of work to get some progress and dont forget people who work also have money that they could spend if they are pleased with the game.
And people who already have everything they need can just play as normal, there is NO downside for them.
Comments
I didn't read much of this but I think having new players part of a newbies club to unlock a perk temporarily for free is a good idea.
Prestiging is supposed to be a tedious grind for dedicated players to show off how much time they've put into the game. If you can't dedicate time to the game, then prestiging isn't for you.
Dedicated players? Who is dedicated for you:
1) Person with no work and privat life who can marathon the game for 3 weeks â 18h a day and get 378h playtime and then drops it and never buys a dlc
2) Person who playes the game for 1 year every day 1 h because he cant allow him/her self to play more because of work and family, who also has around 365h of playtime?
I dont care about prestiging, I have no prestiged character and I will never get one! My arguement is to unite more people behind my idea! Because even with double BP i could level 1 Killer to 50 and one survivor to 37 eventhough I started the leveling on the first day with 450000 bp in the bank. I have the game for 2 years and still out of all killers i have 5 leveled to 50 (only 2 of them with perfect perk combinations) and only 2 survivor to 50 (with only 1 with perfect perk combination thx to shrine)
I mean I could really like cake but don't expect me to bake decorate and eat my own cakes just to show my admiration and dedication to the art of cake making. Send me cake.