A perfect example of overpowered Survivors at high ranks [Evidence]

I just want the Devs to have evidence on hand of how unbalanced the game is at high ranks in favor of the survivors at red ranks. This video from the fog whisperer, TrU3Ta1ent, is perhaps one of the best examples I have ever seen of this concept.

I have faced teams like this before as well, and, once you do, you realize the game heavily favors high skilled survivors! Sure, it is true you get gradients of teams like this and this is a prime example, but the point remains. The difficulty ceiling at high ranks is set by the survivors and weaker killers are simply at the matchmaking systems whim in red ranks.

TrU3Ta1ent got 3 kills because the survivors made two slow vault mistakes in a row and he was able to capitalize on it. Basically, he was lucky two moments (10:08-10:21) and his high skill helped him get 3 kills in endgame because they struggled to recover from those two in a row blunders. Note, he was completely overwhelmed the whole match until the endgame (and he is an excellent player!).

See for yourself! Excellent watch for anyone thinking on this topic:

http://youtu.be/XnrTPjodIP0


Like he says in the video, this is why killers run to nurse and spirit at high ranks. To have a chance if they happen to get a team like this! In theory, any Survivor could achieve this level of play!

An additional excellent example I have posted elsewhere, just to have on hand:

https://youtu.be/vhhpvy04ng8


Comments