low level players...
How do you handle them as a seasoned killer...
Do you go HAM on them or tone yourself down just a little bit...
How do you handle them as a seasoned killer...
Do you go HAM on them or tone yourself down just a little bit...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hope I don't see them at rank 10+
Bummer if they get dragged up by their boosted friends :(
It depends on how my day's going, how the past few games have been going, etc.
If I just got done with a very frustrating game, odds are I'm going to rip through them like wet tissue paper. That's definitely a minority of the time, though.
Usually I'll give them warning slugs if I notice myself downing them too much. If they're noticeably bad in a chase, there's a good chance I'll give them the hatch or exit if they're still alive by endgame.
It really depends on how obviously inexperienced they are and how much they respect me as the killer. If they're wounded and rushing the hook, I feel it's my duty to show them why that's a bad idea. If they seem really scared and desperate, like hiding clumsily behind a tree in the middle of a chase, I probably won't death hook them.
Probably.
i'm in a weird spot as others may also be...been a killer for at least a year...probably 2 years...not the goat...but i'm no noob(3)...
I'm getting potatos...even swf potaytos...i'm a total potato when i try survivor...
I try non meta stuff and try to fun it up...been red ranks as a killer a few times but then i was meh with the game and was rank reset to 15 on more than one instance...
even though i'm rank whatever and being matched with ranks around my level...i hold back because of bloodpoints and 0 pip or depip...
after this even, i'm going to try hard my face off but that means steamrolling over a bunch of players i probably should not be matched up with...
I can't speak for survivors...because i hate them and my survivor sucks...but what if you broke 10 rank or under and then you can't rank reset above 10...
I don't have access to game metrics so maybe they thought of this, but because of numbers...bad idea
event*
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
if there’s a survivor I can tell is new.
i force them To help me via one hook then every time I catch them slug. Slug is free pressure and they do get healed and play longer. I don’t go to them after there healed just slug if I find them. They get to practice. Looping and learning what works what doesn’t and they get the hatch as a ty.
by seasoned i assume you mean purple/red ranks. Obviously don’t tunnel them or camp, which you shouldn’t be doing anyway, but don’t take it easy on them. Let them know there is a skill gap so they have something to work towards. You get better by losing and stepping up your game