PENNYWISE IN GAMMEEEE
its would beee soooo perfect that you add pennywise for the next chapter .... if you need idea I donβt mind helping I just want him in game soo bad with is laugh and everything πππ
its would beee soooo perfect that you add pennywise for the next chapter .... if you need idea I donβt mind helping I just want him in game soo bad with is laugh and everything πππ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think Pennywise will be in the next chapter, maybe the chapter after this chapter. (And I don't think he fits that well in to this game tbh)