Can BI handle the amount of people playing the game on console every month?

Im beginning to believe that console has no hope of getting to a stable point when this game could simply being “open game” then “look for lobby” then “play game” then “end game”. But this isn’t the case for PS4 at least I wait a full 15 minutes to find matches and get disconnection errors 50% of the time all while getting bad match making. Lmk what you other console players think?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What is BI?

    Think they mean Behaviour Interactive

  • I think console players are at a disadvantage. i'm going to go with most of the population that plays dbd is on pc...now add in how many ppl play on ps4, now consider how many ppl play killer/surviror(nerf nancy's high waisted jeans)...then factor location, matchmaking, player rank...

  • @Khalednazari said:

    12 minutes (avg) waiting time to find one match as a survivor. This didn't happen before the recent update. If you are supposed to wait more than play, why would you play at all? I don't know what it is, but everytime there's a new patch regarding matchmaking, wait times spike up. If things with matchmaking are fine, why do you touch it at all? I fail to understand Bhvr logic. Very disappointed.

    I tried to convey the message using this thread. No response. I have no idea what to do. I've just spent more money on this game, I don't wanna quit.

  • @Khalednazari said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91218/ps4-matchmaking-devs-please-respond

    I tried to convey the message using this thread. No response. I have no idea what to do. I've just spent more money on this game, I don't wanna quit.

    No clue what message you were trying to send.