(That's a reference) Anyway it is common imo. I get more messages from survivors than from killers. Either survivor on survivor/me or survivor on killer/me. I try to joke around with them if it works out. Got to try and have fun with it.
I don't always reply to trash talkers, but when I do it's usually with a patronizing guilt trip. If they rage quit early and rant at me about it, I let them know they doomed their teammates. If they narrowly escape and brag about it while leaving someone behind, I make sure they know about the wounded teammate they abandoned to die.
I'm a big fan of the "slasher that punishes the wicked" trope.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have that picture to send.
I just go "gg :)"
yeah
Yuck PSN.
I just send snarky replies back
Yeah, my bad on this one. Thank you for reminding me
(That's a reference) Anyway it is common imo. I get more messages from survivors than from killers. Either survivor on survivor/me or survivor on killer/me. I try to joke around with them if it works out. Got to try and have fun with it.
I don't always reply to trash talkers, but when I do it's usually with a patronizing guilt trip. If they rage quit early and rant at me about it, I let them know they doomed their teammates. If they narrowly escape and brag about it while leaving someone behind, I make sure they know about the wounded teammate they abandoned to die.
I'm a big fan of the "slasher that punishes the wicked" trope.
So fix it and edit your post.