Ffs
Whats in this new patch now. Who got nerfed, who got buffed? Why even.
I can find out in three years when ps4 finishes copying games files. Butt id rather ask
Tagged:
Trusted
Whats in this new patch now. Who got nerfed, who got buffed? Why even.
I can find out in three years when ps4 finishes copying games files. Butt id rather ask
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have them on hand and I'm about to be in a match SO @Boss we need thine assistance!
No rush to either. Still copying game files.. Ha.
Demogorgon and Freddy got buffed, some adjustments I didn’t read and basic fixes. Fps is still wack though atm so that sucks :/
@DonnieTheZombie
Here, i'll give you a run down of the most notable things that have been added and or changed.
The rest of the changes are just minor things that really don't need to be mentioned.