Just asking everyone here about the most recent patch
How do you guys like it? Do you agree with all the changes done? Wanna know so I can know what to expect to make it live.
How do you guys like it? Do you agree with all the changes done? Wanna know so I can know what to expect to make it live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a step in the right direction, but the exhaustion nerf was carried out badly in my opinion.
The annoying thing of sprintburst is that the survivor can keep doing the gen until you literally stand in front of him, then he gets a free-out-of-jail-card by pressing down shift and can run to his favourite loop spot
Sure, sprint burst shouldnt activate during chase either, but I feel the nerf is hitting the other exhaustion perks too much and sprint burst isnt nerfed enough.
And again, nothing is done about SWF-balancing and gen-time
For the most part it seems good. Some of those perk reworks are tasty. Might even toss Dark Sense into my rotation tbh. Predator buff is nice too, it's just pretty much a direct line, wish I had a chance to see how lightweight affected it though.
So hype for the trap daddy changes, got my booty shorts at the ready and a stash of bloody coils just waiting for it
Only thing that's a bit off is the exhaustion change. I definitely agree SB needs a nerf (I say this as someone who runs it in every build pretty much) but they went about it the wrong way. Honestly it just needs a condition (like injured for DH, vault for lithe, drop for BL). It will still be strong, but if it had some condition to it, it would seem more balanced without needing to trash the whole mechanic.