Engine.ini edit

Hello everyone.

I'm interested to know if this is allowed or if it is prohibited, would I have any penalty in my account if I do what this guy is doing?

He clarifies in his video that he is not sure if they would ban you or not by modifying these files.

I really like the way it looks, with more brightness and less dark areas.

How can I get a dev to answer this question?

Thank you

Greetings from the fog

LINK to video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVeRgz0qG6Y&t=536s

Sin título.png


Comments

  • Do NOT edit engine files. That will get you banned lol, changing your brightness isn't intended and that's why the offerings were removed way back. I'd revert back to original.

  • I think it's a do at your own risk kind of thing, but I've had my files edited since august of last year, and I still havent been banned