Please fix the EGC timer immediately
i know it’s one of like 500 bugs in this latest patch but it’s definitely the worst. I realize there are other cues but when you’re trying to save a teammate in EGC it’s extremely difficult to do so without all the indicators working properly. Then please proceed with fixing all the lobby bugs and scoring bugs and matchmaking bugs and swf bugs. Thx.
Comments
It isn't game-breaking, but it's definitely something that should be fixed... Not knowing when or what the timer is at really does pose an issue for the Survivor if say... they're waiting for the Killer to leave on of the gates to open it if the gates are far a part...
Which gives them a chance to escape, or something like that.
Could of ignored it and not stooped to my level. So welcome to the club.
FYI: i dont play survivor so that is literally what i expirience as a killer 8/10 games when it comes down to EGC. You could of been more like @FireHazard
Who stated information which made me and others like me who dont and have never played survivor think about what I posted. But i posted what i did. And even after being corrected and or made to look silly for my "toxic" opinion you decided to drag this on.
I'll see myself out. 😂
The issue never happened to me, it's happened to others though with proof. I'm just touching up on the ramifications of what would happen to someone when the EGC timer doesn't move or work in-general...
@FireHazard
Sorry didnt mean to tag you that last time. I understood what you posted and i was able to see why that would be rather frustrating for survivors or from their point of view.
I guess im a little tired of all the EQC timer threads popping up here instead of the bug report section. Been pretty much on everyone of these letting them know that it is bugged and will probably get looked at. And in the mean time to learn to use the audio cues if they do need to go save or etc. But your right it can be difficult even with the cues while your also trying to keep tabs on a killers position and everything else happing in that time.
I can understand why its frustrating to see it everywhere when its clearly a bug that's most likely being looked into.
It's just one of those things though that people won't stop posting until it's fixed, same with things like NOED or Ruin.