De-Pipping

What exactly is the punishment for it?

I want to enjoy the game but I can’t because I don’t believe I’m going against actually rank 14s, 15s, and sometimes 16s. They are completely dominating the few games I’ve been in yesterday and today (Started playing about 2 hours ago).

My first game today, we didn’t get not 1 gen done. Second game I managed to get 1 gen done and the another about 80% before I died. I don’t know how the rest of the team did because I didn’t even want to spectate.

I stop playing last night for this reason but one of the killers last night was nice enough (or felt bad lol) to let me destroy his hex ruin, then escape through the hatch. Mind you, we had not 1 gen done. I’m rank 14 by the way.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • There is none for hook suicides, however DCs will be punished harshly with the addition of Dedicated Servers.

  • I was thinking the DC way too. I guess I’ll hook suicide. I’m just hoping it don’t take to long to get to a playable rank. I don’t even care to escape all the time. Just trying to have a lil fun. Not; come into a match, killer finds me (with bbq and chili), gets me, and the match is basically over after a few minutes

  • Well you cant derank past 15 as 20-16 you lose no pips.

    Some still derank to around the greens but since it also resets every month some who haven't played for a month or two taking a break will be in your ranks.

    It's harder for survivor to start with but that changes as you learn.

    The best advice I can give is use this time to learn the game. Don't worry about escaping/dying and concentrate on blood points. Do totems, gens, save and heal others and just play around learning the maps. Losing chases will happen a lot but again don't worry as each one you can learn from 😉.