I'd love it but I don't know if it belongs to the license holders
It does.
I don't want it because I want to have scarecrow ghostface before anything else. I've been looking forward to that one for months, imagine going up against Scarecrow Ghostface on coldwind farm? That'd be amazing, he'd blend right into the corn
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dear god I need it!
I'd love it but I don't know if it belongs to the license holders
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
It does.
I don't want it because I want to have scarecrow ghostface before anything else. I've been looking forward to that one for months, imagine going up against Scarecrow Ghostface on coldwind farm? That'd be amazing, he'd blend right into the corn
dear god yes
Meh
It would be great when interrupting or hitting someone exposed.
Oh gods, yes.
So much yes!