Deliverence Icon
Can we get a survivor status icon for when a survivor has an _active deliverence_ token? This perk is nearly useless in solo queue because of overly altruistic players, or even players just thinking they're doing the right thing.
This wouldn't really increase it's power much, it's still a crap shoot if you manage a save before someone else or before being hooked once yourself, but it would be a nice QOL change for us solo queue.
It doesn't make swf any more powerful because they don't need to use it or can just tell their partners it's ready.
I've had it ready but lost it due to surivors swarming the hook and not letting the killer move away.
Comments
Even tho I play Killer more ofteb than Survivor....would be nice if there was a way to get SOME kind of notification for certain Perks.....the amount of times people refuse to let me heal em after an Unhook (often safe ones, but I have Borrowed Time anyway) when I'm using We'll Make It is SO STRESSFUL T3T
Survs actually get a notification for We'll Make It.