He's easily the worst Killer in the game right now by a massive margin, and that really saying something when most of the Killers in the game are trash.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs stated that they'll look at cannibal and billy add-ons.
I believe that Mc_Harty is right, although I think legion or clown should go first.
Truth, and he IS suffering more than Legion. :)
Why do you guys assume that nurse is gonna get nerfed?
Nurse is going to be changed, and his add-ons mostly. I bet a lot of them will cause blindness status effect on survs. LOL
Don't buff my boy Wraith, I like him the way he is.
Bubba needs his add ons reworked. Doc buff?
Hopefully Bubba.
He's easily the worst Killer in the game right now by a massive margin, and that really saying something when most of the Killers in the game are trash.
He's the trash among trash.