Unsafe Hook Rescue?
It is totally unfair sometimes!
My Benevolent must not be hurted by usnafe hook rescues when I am the last Survivor able to rescue or a Survivor will die on few seconds and thats why I did it!
And Freddy change sux.
It is totally unfair sometimes!
My Benevolent must not be hurted by usnafe hook rescues when I am the last Survivor able to rescue or a Survivor will die on few seconds and thats why I did it!
And Freddy change sux.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy is actually viable now. You're just upset because you can't unhook people in his face anymore. If you're worried about unsafe unhooks, run borrowed time.
"Freddy change" - BT no longer works vs him.
"It is totally unfair sometimes!" That's what I was referring to. And yeah it still works against him, just don't fall asleep while you're at it ;)
Don't yolo-save in front of the killer without BT. If you play against Freddy, don't be asleep.