Making ghostface’s lean a control rather than prompt
maybe have his leaning controlled more like rainbow six rather than having to have a prompt show up every time you want to lean
maybe have his leaning controlled more like rainbow six rather than having to have a prompt show up every time you want to lean
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think having it as a prompt when your close to a corner just makes it easier to code in the lean... Otherwise killers will just walk around leaning which would require additional code for distance checks, etc. for learnable corners...
In other words, theoretically it sounds like a good idea, but for efficiency/etc. this was makes sense.
Can we have his lean actually make him actually poke his head out more like I swear everytime I have to stalk I have to move my camera a lil bit more and then they hear me and they run