Legion tinker thought
2 ways I would rework legion
First change idea:Realistic injuries
Yes, we don't apply realism in the game, but not all the effects
The other day I was limping down a street and started stumbling as my legs were sore, it felt as if I got shanked in the legs, so I thought of something for Legion
Deep Wounds when applied by Legion will cause a survivor to start stumbling every x seconds, causing a reduction in movement speed by 5% and for the survivor to move in one direction for x seconds.
This promotes survivors to mend as it punishes them for not doing it in the first place.
Second change idea: Feral Frenzy hit changes
When hitting a survivor with Feral frenzy, they will get a speed boost when entering deep wounds, but when getting hit by frenzy in deep wounds they will not get a speed boost from being hit.
This will allow Pins and Franks to work better and more efficiently
Tell me which one you liked more!
Or neither :(
Comments
Pins are being changed anyways.
Also 0/10 no mention of tinkerer
How about when you have to mend it triggers puking like the plague but instead of puking the survivor will be shitting themselves leaving a brown trail
lol on the tinkerer part
and I wish I knew that
What in the sam hell did I just read?
Concept idea for the crapper?