New killer ideas!
So I had been thinking "if" they were ever gonna release a Scream DLC what would Ghostface's (aka The Scream) official ability be?
Cell phone stalking?!?!......No. That's stupid. (But funny in that parody video. That Claudette saying, "When did I get a phone?" Gets me every time)
Pallet vaulting?.......Well possibly. But idk how effective it would be againts looping and I wouldn't be impressed with it.
MY IDEA...... Is that during a chase if a survivor runs to a pallet and pulls it down Ghostface gets a prompt to grab the pallet and swipe the survivor with his knife sending them into the injured state. ( Or downed state if they are already injured.)
I think it's kinda fair. Then survivors wouldn't rely so much on pallet saves and it would promote learning how to break line of sight.
And maybe he could hide in lockers as well or somthing lol. Just an idea.
Cell phone stalking?!?!......No. That's stupid. (But funny in that parody video. That Claudette saying, "When did I get a phone?" Gets me every time)
Pallet vaulting?.......Well possibly. But idk how effective it would be againts looping and I wouldn't be impressed with it.
MY IDEA...... Is that during a chase if a survivor runs to a pallet and pulls it down Ghostface gets a prompt to grab the pallet and swipe the survivor with his knife sending them into the injured state. ( Or downed state if they are already injured.)
I think it's kinda fair. Then survivors wouldn't rely so much on pallet saves and it would promote learning how to break line of sight.
And maybe he could hide in lockers as well or somthing lol. Just an idea.
Comments
Ghostface really dude? Scream is not anywhere near legendary status in the horror Genre like Saw, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Maybe something like Carrie (obviously the original),The Shining or Psycho would make sense but Scream is just a 90's B grade horror series with 5 different killers wearing the mask in total so doesn't make much sense to choose one and put him/her in DBD. If we are going cheesy with licensed killers why not Jeepers Creepers? At least it's unique and not just another masked killer with a knife.
lol given that scream 4 will go down as one of the worst horror movies of all time I don't think there's much of an argument there to be had. The franchise has flopped while SAW continues to be successful to this day.
I would like to see a Killer with a ranged hook, so he can grabs a Survivor-like in Identity V
or a Killer like Banshee where she can pass through objects for seconds as her power
And speaking of B grade.....someone missed some of the Texas Chainsaw sequals..... Renee Zellweger and Matthew McConaughey don't even like bringing theirs up.....
For me they are classic right up there with a nightmare on Elm and Friday the 13th.
Yes there's some "cheesy" bits to it. But EVERY MOVIE has their cliche moments.
And an above commenter said somthing about scream 4 tanking......idk about that, cuz I really loved it.
GUYS! CHILL! This discussion doesnt have any sense... we already know Chucky is the next licensed killer