It's the 3nd time since the DLC came out that I lost several hours of progress.
As In title, Im sick of it and it needs to stop, that's a serious issue and just "message the support, they'll give them to you back" isn't a proper solution/response. They have to FIX things like this ... Nothing more to add, Im pretty much just curious whether or not the devs know that something like that is happening/how many other players are getting that. And no, only 1 of these 3 instances was a crash. The other 2 times I just left the game, came back and WOW 4 hours of progress ######### gone !
Comments
I wasn't gaining any progress in devotion last night...
######### devotion, it does literally nothing, I lost bloodpoints twice during a double bloodpoints weekend.
Platform?
I know Switch is a damn nightmare right now.
I've not had any problems myself on PS4 or PC.
PC.