Could play with your food be good on demogorgon?

Comments

  • Just as good as on most killers I guess.

    I don't see why pwyf would be special on demogorgon

  • @PyroDude said:

    Just as good as on most killers I guess.

    I don't see why pwyf would be special on demogorgon

    I'm wondering if Pwyf could help the demogorgons shred...

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/718653#Comment_718653

    I'm wondering if Pwyf could help the demogorgons shred...

    I am not sure but I think you still lose stacks when using the shred attack.

    However; Save the best for last is great on demogorgon. Because you won't lose stacks for that when using the shred attack to down the obsession.

  • @Bravo0413

    No, it wouldn't be good with Demogorgons shred. It's a speed boost, it doesn't do anything when it comes to a length increase. Now if you pair it with going against people at loops to cut them off with a shred hit, than yes it would be good.

    If you're talking about an increased length, than no. But PWYF is mostly good on Killers that are relying on letting the obsession go, so if that's your thing than it would benefit you in some way indeed. But it's mostly done on Killers like Wraith, or GhostFace because they can stop the chases with Wraiths cloak, or GhostFace who cuts off the chase while making the Survivor think you're still chasing them.

    Edit

    If you meant by does it deplete when you shred people with his power @Bravo0413 than yes it does...

  • Considering killers like Huntress and Billy lose PWYF stacks when using their power, it's safe to assume that Demo will too. If not that might be game breaking actually.

    It'd be about as good for Demo as any other killer I'd say.