Is it ok to DC when people are farming against your will?
See title. If I don't want to farm and the killer won't kill you - is it ok to DC?
See title. If I don't want to farm and the killer won't kill you - is it ok to DC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure. Or you could just do gens, open an exit gate and leave.
Happened to me once over a year ago and I just left the game. The survivors kept healing me and as soon as I got up, the killer would knock me back down. Went on for like 2-3 minutes before I just said F it.
My personal answer in that case would be yes, but I'm sure someone will say no or just wait until you eventually bleed out or something
@Dwight_Fairfield I obviously want to move on to the next game as soon as possible. 80 seconds per gen isn't very fast.
@RakimSockem That's basically what happened to me. I hate farming-games.
Had an extreme of that last night. 2 survivors worked with the killer. Very suspicious because the match starts and both survivors stop vaulting a window and a pallet. We all started together. The killer started nearby and came straight over. The survivors start following me and pointing and the killer comes straight for me.
From there it is me getting downed, them healing till I'm up, then getting downed again. After 6 times I DC. The 2 survivors had Bond, Herbalism, WGLF, and PTS. I suspect the fix was in.