Leaving before postgame chat has saved this game for me
Maybe my mindset needs work, but I’ve been enjoying DBD so much more without staying for chats.
Whether I win or lose, play killer or survivor, I leave chat when the game is over or when I die. Even if only temporarily, when you’re having a bad time in DBD try it.
Only exception had been a few games during BP event that turned into “farm,” games I stayed to thank everyone.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'm on PS4 so I don't even need to do that
Personally I like to feed the flame when someone's salty and decides to message me, it's fun
It's the best advice about toxicity that's been said over and over that one can give a player.
End game chat can be highly toxic but it's a choice If you stay or not. Some relish in it while others can take it to heart.
On top of this is recommend making private profiles, comments friends only along with not accepting any invites while playìng.
Hopefully with dedicated servers they can do what they do with deathgarden and not allow people to directly link to the profiles outside the game. Maybe instead have a friends list in the game where you can add people before deciding to then add them to your platform list.
Never knew this, is it permanent or do you have to click each time
You need to click it each time you open the game but its then hidden for the duration of that playtime.