Queue times as killer

Is horrendous. Been waiting 10-15 minutes then when i finally get in a game someone DC'ed at the loading screen.

I am blaming mostly the new matchmaking since there's no point in me and many others playing with my low level friends. And solo is just horrible...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Karltastisk said:

    Is horrendous. Been waiting 10-15 minutes then when i finally get in a game someone DC'ed at the loading screen.

    I am blaming mostly the new matchmaking since there's no point in me and many others playing with my low level friends. And solo is just horrible...

    Playing as survivor is every day more frustrating and difficult. Also they change the matchmaking for SWF. So these waitings will get worse

  • @joan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/91196/queue-times-as-killer

    Playing as survivor is every day more frustrating and difficult. Also they change the matchmaking for SWF. So these waitings will get worse

    I know and thats really sad since playing killer is what i enjoy the most. And i understand why especially during bloodhunt, everyone wants to play killer. a bad game as killer with bbq you will easily get around 60-70K bloodpoints and as a near perfect game as a survivor you get the same.

  • As I bought the game way back and queued up for the first time as killer I thought my game freezed. I waited 25 min.

    After some research I found out, that's normal for this game and now I am happy that it's only 3-15 min.

    Still would love to see a timer or clock, telling me the estimated time.

  • On PC,

    the Queue times for survivors are pretty good. Solo i wait less then a minute, playing as 2-3 man, waiting time are slightly longer. 4 Man we get a lobby within 20-30 seconds most of the time.

    As a Killer the queue times are really bad right now. Sometimes i wait 5-10 Minutes for a game, which kinda sucks.

    Apparently there are too many Killers and in relation too less Survivors.

  • Double blood points always has longer killer queues. Queue times were almost instantaneous before the event started. I'm sure it'll return once the event over. Not meta-theory necessary.

  • Both sides for me have been quite decent... a little wait but okay.

  • Killer has been quicker than survivor for me. Surprisingly, considering this event.

  • Basically to be expected with the awful amount of bloodpoints survivors get, even while having an amazing game.

    Everyone is playing killer. Even my fellow survivor main friends have been playing killer a lot recently.

  • This happens with new dlc and events as people perceive that you can earn more BP with killers as they only see the end game total not the per hour rate.