How is everyone's BloodHunt wait times?
I usually wait 10 minutes on PS4 but had times on PC waiting almost an hour for a killer game. Gotta love the cruel nature of BloodHunt ๐
I usually wait 10 minutes on PS4 but had times on PC waiting almost an hour for a killer game. Gotta love the cruel nature of BloodHunt ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Xbox 10 to 15 minutes... *PAIN*
Instant as survivor. On PC.
Yeah Survivor is super quick. No idea why. ๐ค
I always forget to check how long I waited for my killer lobby. I am always getting to excited
I have been finding it extremely ruff on both sides on ps4 ๐๐ท
most people are playing as killers, quickest way to get BP.
With anywhere from 5-20 min queue times +waiting for lobby to fill + waiting for ppl to ready up +load times...not to mention occasional person leaving before we load in, causing us to auto end the match....has made this Double BP event the WORST ever for myself :/. It sucks doubly (heh) because work has been extra busy for me......which limits my play time AND with me being more tired, less in the mood to play DBD, more so when a sweaty group tries to end games as fast as possible with 3-4 Toolboxes R.I.P. my tasty opportunity for buttloads of Bloodpoints this event.
Yes.