“Adjusted the Matchmaking Logic....”
Clearly work needs to be done..
Clearly work needs to be done..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thing is, SWF was not the problem with what you show. MM was ######### and is still #########. As Red Rank Survivor, I get paired with Green and Yellow Rank Survivors, vs PUrple (nearly Green) and Green Rank Killers. Without having any Low Rank in my SWF-group.
The MM-change only works in a way that now in a SWF, the highest member is used to find the Killer. I can only guess, but I would not be surprised if it works with the messed up Matchmaking, and it thinks that a Red Rank Survivor needs to play vs a Green Rank Killer, with all of his friends together.
So yeah, they changed something in a really bad way without improving the MM.
Oh yeah, and Lobby Times are longer. Yay.
Pray they don't adjust it further.
</Vader>