FIX THE TOTEMS!
literally had a game AS SURVIVOR and the map was Haddonfield. I spawn in and 5 feet from me in the other room in a house was a lit totem. it was ruin and the killer was spirit. she had haunted grounds as well AND I was able to have enough time to cleanse it and have enough time to hide from the spirit even though she went straight to ruin the second the game started, this was all within the first 30 seconds of the game. so not only did I have the 1/3 chance to get ruin instead of haunted but I spawned RIGHT NEXT TO IT and the killer, even though it was the very strong spirit. could do NOTHING to stop me. this is NOT RIGHT and has been a issue for a long time. this should NOT be possible
Comments
This was one of my totem spawns like 4 months ago, and it can still spawn there to this day lmao. You get used to it man, its not something to really rely on.
Unfortunately the devs focus on the totem spawns instead of the mechanic itself. Changing the spawns will never fix the problem, but hopefully they catch on to that soon.
https://youtu.be/r8tJ57Ir_fEMy red rank Hag
-Thrill of the hunt
-Haunted ground
-Ruin
-Spies from the shadows
If they are still cleansing everything without you letting them, you are doing something wrong.