I only worry if....

The dev's make Chucky to short, then it could be pretty bad. I do think if they make him as tall as, The Hag or maybe 3 or 4 inches higher than Ghostfaces crouch stance it would definitely work.

Comments

  • Also I don't think if chucky was attached to someone shoulders it wouldn't be fair to Chucky fans if you are just deal with the height issues if there's any this is what we wanted

  • Make him short and give him 3rd person pov.

    It could be part of his powers....his ability to be aware of his environment (see around corners/over/under objects) like when he hides under Andy's bed!

  • @Attackfrog said:

    Make him short and give him 3rd person pov.

    It could be part of his powers....his ability to be aware of his environment (see around corners/over/under objects) like when he hides under Andy's bed!

    Well if he's anything between 110 to 115 ms killer and being able to see the survivors making gamplay much more predictable than wouldn't it be considered OP to have that view. I get that if he's short he may miss a survivor crouching but that's kind of the point, even in 1st person tall killers still walk by crouching survivor's

    So I don't think him being in 1st person is bad, I just want him to be able to see at least across at the Crates or debris that survivor will loop,you know everything I've discuss the dev's have thought of 2x

  • @Attackfrog

    Also chucky from the first three films was tall enough to see across the arm of a sofa and a the table

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    even if he is short if he want to pick up and hook someone all he need to do is summon the entity and the entity would pick up the survivors and hook them

    Yeah with the power of voodoo I'm sure The Entity could enhance his power's

  • Whats happening?

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    The dev's make Chucky to short, then it could be pretty bad. I do think if they make him as tall as, The Hag or maybe 3 or 4 inches higher than Ghostfaces crouch stance it would definitely work.

    OH NO HES TAKING ME TO THE HOOK!

    image.png