Help Please <3

Hey guys, so I’m starting to play Killer a little more, I was wondering if someone can enlighten me on the meaning of each category as follows:


Deviousness

Hunting

Brutality

Sacrifice (this one is self-explanatory)

Thanks in advance! 💜

Comments

  • I'll keep it incredibly simple (I'm guessing if you wanted a detailed explanation, you would have just looked it up).

    Deviousness: Usually using your power. (+ bonus for killing all 4)

    Hunting: Chasing people.

    Brutality: Hitting people.

    Sacrifice: Sacrificing people (surprised pikachu).

    That's the gist of it, but there's various exceptions.

    • Brutality  - Hurting Survivors and destroying Objects.
    • Deviousness  - Awarded for clever use of their Power.
    • Hunter - Finding, chasing and catching Survivors.
    • Sacrifice - Hooking Survivors

    Source: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bloodpoints

    Enter the source for more detailed info

    You're welcome :)

  • @Peanits said:

    I'll keep it incredibly simple (I'm guessing if you wanted a detailed explanation, you would have just looked it up).

    Deviousness: Usually using your power. (+ bonus for killing all 4)

    Hunting: Chasing people.

    Brutality: Hitting people.

    Sacrifice: Sacrificing people (surprised pikachu).

    That's the gist of it, but there's various exceptions.

    Thanks Peanits! 😊

  • @Carlosylu said:

    • Brutality  - Hurting Survivors and destroying Objects.
    • Deviousness  - Awarded for clever use of their Power.
    • Hunter - Finding, chasing and catching Survivors.
    • Sacrifice - Hooking Survivors

    Source: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bloodpoints

    Enter the source for more detailed info

    You're welcome :)

    I highly appreciate this. Thank you so much 💜