Does Babysitter notify the unhooked survivor?
Because I have never seen it happen. It would be silly if it didn't.
Also, the majority of the time somebody wants to be healed right after being unhooked which is actually a bad thing when using this perk because 1. The other survivor receives no benefit, 2. The killer can see you healing him under the hook.
I think it should notify the unhooked survivor and it shouldn't activate until they move. That way, if they want to be healed and it's safe to do so you're not signalling to the killer "Hey we won't be moving for 12 seconds, come get us!"
Comments
You should notice the lack of blood. But I think it should, like We'll Make It.
The perk probably isn't going to be popular so I don't think I'll ever really pay attention to that.
No, but it should.