Is there a place where I can look up the charge times and cooldowns?
I’m trying to do some math on Hillbilly to figure out at what distance it is faster to travel by chainsaw than by regular running.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most people who pull this sort of data are more interested in perk/add on effects on various movements. It might be hard to find anything to do with chainsaw travel as specific as you want it. But good luck, maybe you can go buy a chainsaw yourself and do some real world test. Let me know if you do as I would love to hear the results.