No End Game = DCing

I think the main reason we see so much DCing and deranking is because there isn't a punishment and there isn't any real end game here. You're not rewarded for ranking up at the end of the season, and now that the games is this aged a lot of people don't need blood points. So why waste time in a game that you're losing or not having fun in?

I would be willing to bet if they made it harder to rank up, then awarded auric cells based on rank at the end of a season, we'd see far less DCing, less deranking and better games overall.

DCing and deranking hurts everyone. If the killer plays purposefully bad, it accelerates survivors into higher ranks they don't belong. Ditto to survivors giving killers easy wins.

Comments

  • Don't need bloodpoints?

    Who is playing this game and doesn't need bloodpoints... I think those people are gonna be rare to come by in this game.


    Maybe the issue is... You don't earn allot of bloodpoints per match, so it is easy to throw them away and DC. I certainly feel that was a survivor.. Even during double bloodpoints.


    But deranking as a punishment isn't a punishment in this game that is for sure.

  • Maybe... but I still don't think they're enough incentive. They need a reason to stay at the rank they belong.

  • We've been waiting 3+ years for rank rewards that are still not in sight and should've been in the game on release.