If Freddy ever gets new cosmetics
We need a "Hat Man" outfit.
I know this will likely never happen but one can dream 😥
Tagged:
Trusted
We need a "Hat Man" outfit.
I know this will likely never happen but one can dream 😥
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This would put Freddy in S Tier.
Yes, but only because he is Hat Man. Freddy is a fictional character. Hat Man is REAL.
It’s 12:36 at night man, I have work tomorrow... don’t freak me out 😓
LMFAO A SPIDER WAS LITERALLY WAS JUST CRAWLING ON ME!!
RIP
@Acesthetiic Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good...
I'd be nope-ing the F* OUT! OMG 🤪
Have fun sleeping 😳
F
Took a shower. Felt violated.
Didn’t want to take him out like that, but did what needed to be done.