Man Killer Queues are Hopeless this Bloodhunt

Been sitting in killer queue for like 10 minutes now. Enough of this. Back to Survivor! Come on Rin, we have a hot date ahead of us that involves a lot of my bodily fluids...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • PC. 10 minutes is a little long, so I'll draw the line there and go back to Survivor.

  • Yeah I've been in queue for about 5 mins per killer match but instant on survivor side.

  • @Mochan said:

    Been sitting in killer queue for like 10 minutes now. Enough of this. Back to Survivor! Come on Rin, we have a hot date ahead of us that involves a lot of my bodily fluids...

    BBQ > WGLF and Killer > Survivor in terms of what is more consistent at getting BP.

    If you want to solve this problem, remove the 8K Bloodpoint Cap in each category, and keep the original 32K Bloodpoint Cap. Buff WGLF, make it easier to gain tokens and buff the perk by combining it with We'll Make It. :)

  • I'm at rank 13 as killer so i don't know if that's way im having long queues. But for now I'm going to play as survivor so I can get alot of blood points

  • @Mochan said:

    PC. 10 minutes is a little long, so I'll draw the line there and go back to Survivor.

    You need to get on rank 1, the queue are max one minute 😁

  • Ps4

    Issues with survivor lobbies bugging out...

    Killer lobbies 15-40 min... 😭

    Here I thought switching to survivor would at least let me play...

    Devs PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE for the love of Chick-fil-A and all that is Yummay please fix! Also, now I'm hungry πŸ˜•

  • Yeah, today wasn't great for Killer for me. I got off work, had enough time for 3 matches, had queued up for several more but had last minute quitters and auto end the matchs before it started (yay for 15+ mins down the drain). All that adds up REALLY fast to a lot of time doing nothing .


    Hoping tomorrow works our better for me after work :x

  • I've gotten the exact opposite. I insta-Q almost always.

  • @Mochan said:

    Been sitting in killer queue for like 10 minutes now. Enough of this. Back to Survivor! Come on Rin, we have a hot date ahead of us that involves a lot of my bodily fluids...

    Man on PS4 it's the same it's as if everyone wants to be killer😭

    I suck as a surv but i see as practice time plus even if I do horrible I still get bloodpoints, but because of the que time I've been playing don't even think, but still I wish I didn't have to wait like 10 mins just to get a killer match

  • @TheGorgon said:

    I've gotten the exact opposite. I insta-Q almost always.

    This literally wait 1 minute boom 4 survivors


  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/715952#Comment_715952

    You need to get on rank 1, the queue are max one minute 😁

    I'm never gonna reach Rank 1 Killer, would take me forever. Besides I'm a survivor main! I only play killer from time to time to mix it up.

    But I really did want to play killer and use some streamers on my killers. But not with this queue.