5th Perk Slot Idea
Just tossing this out there. What if killers and survivors each got a fifth perk slot? However, the killer's 5th slot could only be used for Hex Perks, and the survivor's fifth slot could only be used for Exhaustion perks? Would this break the game, in your opinion?
Aaaaaaaaaand discuss.
Comments
People already complain about the other sides perks so I don’t see why it would but why only exhaustion and hex people already run different exhaustion perks together or all hex killers sometimes I feel it would just give each side an extra perk slot to use
Why in gods name should killers get free Ruin and survivors get free exhaustion perks? That makes no sense, man.
Seems to me it would be a terrible idea. Right now we are limited to what we can run and how to build stuff. Adding a 5th slot wont be objectively game breaking, but it will get rid of some level of uniqueness by our limitation of 4 perks. Also imagine a God Killer with 5 slots.
If anything we need less slots. I'd like to see them all be done away with and instead the game move to a stat basses system. Allowing people to build their characters how they see fit
I'd rather see a 5th slot where you can only put one of that character's teachables in. Since most survivors and killers have to unlock exhaustion and hex perks, having a slot specifically for those perks wouldn't be a good idea.
No matter how you do it, a fifth perk slot would, broadly, be a massive survivor buff, faaaaaaaaaar more than it would benefit killers. You're looking at four extra perks per match, to the killer's one addition.
Instead, I think there should be more "baseline features" in each role's kit instead of restricting them to perks. Stuff like Whispers, the aura aspect of Kindred, and the BP incentives of BBQ and WGLF.
Bumping this.