I've eyes for everyone.Stalking intensifies
Hell yeah, Jake main since the very beginning.
He and a few others (Like David and Ace) are the only characters in the game that I don't get annoyed by.
I have Calm Spirit and Iron Will on him.... He doesn't scream :C
@Doom_Punk said: Hell yeah, Jake main since the very beginning. He and a few others (Like David and Ace) are the only characters in the game that I don't get annoyed by.
@Doom_Punk said: Hell yeah, Jake main since the very beginning.
how could feng posibly annoy you
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've eyes for everyone.
Stalking intensifies
Hell yeah, Jake main since the very beginning.
He and a few others (Like David and Ace) are the only characters in the game that I don't get annoyed by.
I have Calm Spirit and Iron Will on him.... He doesn't scream :C
how could feng posibly annoy you