Suggestion for Add-Ons and Expendable Items

So I had an idea that I wanted to run by you guys.

As you level up across the game you gather a large collection of add-ons, offerings, items etc...

Personally I find that I end up with a surplus of these in my inventory and I thought it might be a good idea if you could offer these to the entity in return for blood points.

So you could basically get rid of a load of common items or whatever in return for X amount of blood points. What do you think?

I hope this hasn't been mentioned before.

Comments

  • I would love this as Pig. I have no problem throwing away a good chunk of her trash add-ons.

  • Haha fair enough!

    I just think it would be nice addition to the game. It fits into the lore nicely if its framed as an offering to the entity and it allows players another way to advance their progression while still paying a price in return!

    It's so annoying when you're only a few blood points away from a perk you really want or the next level, and a quick way to get the blood points you need would be handy!