The Evil Dead Chapter

Evil Dead may be a bit silly but I feel that it would make an awesome addition to the game. Would love to see Ash as a standalone survivor. The Evil Dead 1 version with his hand would be fine with me. If they were to pick a killer, possibly Henrietta from Evil Dead 2. Her body doesn't really fit the mold of most killers' bodies but The Clown's didn't either. There's also Evil Ash from Army of Darkness. Would love to see the Cabin on a map as well. I love the idea. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I think you are a prophet


  • @sKetch said:

    Bad Ash and Good Ash would be a cheap and easy killer to add, and it'd introduce an interesting dynamic to the game where people would see Good Ash and run thinking he was Bad Ash.

    I actually think the best answer to the Evil Dead Killer is actually already in game as the Spirit though.

    Not really. Their are named Deadites, Evil Ash, Ruby, the Necronomicon itself. Any of those would make great Killers which unique powers.

  • I was just saying "Nailed It!," I'm pretty sure what's done is done for this chapter.