Demogorgon: put his powerful hit into critical state ?

Hi,


Can the last killer Demogorgon make a one-shot with his rushed powerful attack ?

I don't have captures of his build or about the described phenomenom but I don't have noticed some add-ons to do this. In a game, this killer makes his powerful attack at close range (after a missed attack) and he put me directly into a critical state (crawling on the floor).

Weird, I was playing on PS4 but I have already seen some videos about the Plague have used his red vomit and put directly 2 survivors into critical state, close to the exitgate.

So I asked this demon can do probably the same in some particular circumstances.


Thanks.

Comments

  • There's an unanswered bug that has to do with NOED, cause the pounce of the Demogorgon can sometimes instadown a survivor and it shouldn't cause it isn't a basic attack, and when it hits and doesn't instadown people whyle having NOED it still gives the "exposed" notification to everyone, which is also bugged cause a secondary attack doesn't activate NOED and neither the notification.

  • I'm not so sure to understand, NOED wasn't active at this time of the game (3 gens are still waiting to be repaired). Do you think it was a bug with NOED ?

  • That shouldn't happen. If they did not have NoED. If it happens again, I'd recommend recording their build and add-ons, and posting in the bug reports section.

  • Ok thanks, it is happened yet. This game is reputated for these recurrent bugs 3 years past his marketing, so it shouldn't surprised anyone...