Happy Times
Hello everyone! First time making a thread here tbh. Now, I know DBD and any PvP oriented game can be frustrating for everyone, so I figured why not talk about the highlights? What's your best or favourite experience in the game?
For me, it was a recent game where I was Freddy ( who I main despite that he's the worst killer atm ) and while I was trying to kill half way through the game, a survivor kneeled before me and nodded. This changed the game to a fun chase and joke game, as the other survivors caught on and eventually they all escaped ( they were going to anyways ).
I know, it's a hokey thread, but I figured it could be a place to discuss the more positive traits and scenarios we've all surely had.
For me, it was a recent game where I was Freddy ( who I main despite that he's the worst killer atm ) and while I was trying to kill half way through the game, a survivor kneeled before me and nodded. This changed the game to a fun chase and joke game, as the other survivors caught on and eventually they all escaped ( they were going to anyways ).
I know, it's a hokey thread, but I figured it could be a place to discuss the more positive traits and scenarios we've all surely had.
Comments