New Perk Idea
So hello this is the first time i'm doing this but i'm gonna try so I would like to show a idea I had In mind just because. I don't know what I would call the perk but it is something like this. You've gotten used to being quiet. So when you walk/sprint you make 80%/90%100% less sound in grass,Footsteps and start to silence your breath in the heartbeat radious. Just really want a perk like this.
Comments
The fact that every word is capitalized in this post triggers me immensely.
Sorry :( can you forgive me ;-;?
If you fix it, maybe. Just maybe.
Happy :D?
Much better, thanks.
Overall, I think the perk is far too strong. Reducing your movement sounds isn't a bad idea but up to 100% is just ludicrous. Maybe put the max at about 50-60%, and it reduces both movement and breathing noises when in a Killer's TR.
Thanks <3 just felt like I would want to have a perk like this because i have gotten found out so many times by the grass and breathing xD
Lightweight should quiet your steps in my opinion
Hmm yeah that would be pretty cool but how much would it be?
75% not totally quiet, but enough to make a difference
Sounds good let's hope they make it then <3