Que times
Ok I agree with the match making changes but these wait times are outrageous ,40 minutes for a game!! I see alot of people starting to drop the game for other titles because it's constantly broken, If you don't fix the wait times this game will die on console , I don't care how much fun the game is because I can't even play it half the time it's either the wait time, lobby gets bugged, or killer DC
Comments
My Lobby Times are not that bad, but longer than before. They can get really bad however, when I end up in a few Lobbies with bad Ping.
And it isnt even working properly. Yesterday: 3 Red Ranks and 1 Rank 5 vs a Rank 8, which is almost Green Ranks. Nobody can tell me that there are no Red Rank Killers playing in the evening hours.
I haven't had that problem my matchmaking has been the same rank I am ( I'm Rank1 PS4 ) but when I'm playing in a swf it's almost impossible to find a game , sure I can play solo but what you guys don't realize is when matchmaking was messed up all kinds of people who can't play the game right got to red ranks by smashing stranger things noobs and solo is close to unplayable at the moment , nobody likes two teammates who hide and wait for the hatch with nobody even injured and five gens left , they aren't what a red rank should be FFS a rank 3 invited me to a party and I called out the killer had nurses calling because I was healing someone , he says "what's that"? ๐ .......Done ....don't convince me he somehow belonged at that rank lol