When killers quit šŸ˜‘

I play as both a survivor and killer. I have good and bad matches like anyone, and when im getting beat, yes I get angry, but I play it out anyway. What has been the most annoying thing about DBD to me lately is the rage quitting!

When a survivor quits, the killer gets a quitter bonus.

But when the killer disconnects, the survivors get zip. This needs to be addressed. Specifically regarding blood points and rituals. I have played countless matches lately with a simple ritual of ā€œescape and surviveā€ with a certain survivor. And I’ve played lengthy matches and ESCAPED. But somehow the killer disconnects and it 1) Does not count me as surviving 2) I do not get as many blood points/pips/etc 3) Does not complete my ritual 4) takes away my items (Argggg!) and 5) it’s unsportsmanlike and super annoying.

I know DBD cant do much about disconnecting, but can we address some of the issues that make it annoying when killers quit? :)

Comments

  • I hate that if the killer leave right at the beggining everyone lose a shard no matter what.

    Like why are we punished ?

  • Honestly, the worst thing is that I lose my item. It makes me not want to bring in any good items for fear of losing them because a killer will D/C.

    DBD devs- can you please fix it so we (killers and survivors) do not lose items if another player D/Cs?

    Also, if survivors could get survival or bonus bloodpoints when a killer quits, that would be great.


    Thanks!