With the plague, is the longer you puke on an object, the longer it's infected?
I know that some add ons can affect the time that objects stays infected when you vomit on them but I just want to be sure.
I know that some add ons can affect the time that objects stays infected when you vomit on them but I just want to be sure.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it doesn't work that way.
No, the only things that affect infection time on objects are add-ons. You can just barely hit an object, as long as you get the "Contagious" BP score event the object will be infected for 35 seconds (and up to 50 seconds with stacked add-ons).