What is going on with resolution?
Am I having a CVA? Why are characters looking blurred?
Am I having a CVA? Why are characters looking blurred?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was only me! It’s the same for me too but on PS4.
They hate console players, the fact that 60fps and different resolution settings isn’t in the game after 3 years is ridiculous. Unless it’s pc they don’t pay attention
you can fix it by adding those line to engine.ini
[/Script/Engine.RendererOverrideSettings]
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusionStaticFraction=False
r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.LensFlare=False
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=0
jeez isn't it dangerous for a eac ban?
okay it worked thx
I have been using those exact settings since atleast 3 months, and I havent been banned yet.