What could be good 60k bp rituals for survivors?
Right now it seems a bit one-sided. If you want the big payout, you gotta go commit a murder. Makes sense, because that can be tough (devour hope) or expensive (mori).
But shouldn’t there be something equally challenging, and rewarding, for survivors? Escape by hatch, for example. Some people absolutely hate playing killer, so let’s not punish them with more limited ritual options.
Some people, like me, play both sides equally. This would give us a far greater chance of earning the big payoffs as well!
So I mentioned escape by hatch. What are some other feats that you think survivors should accomplish in order to earn a sweet 60k?
Comments
Get chased by the killer for 2 minutes without getting hit?
They would have to be conditional rituals that require an item or add-on or perk. Similar to Killer Mori Rituals.
Like:
Or something.
In the end it doesn't matter, because who gets survivor rituals anyway? I haven't seen one in 2 weeks and I play everyday. I've only gotten 5 survivor rituals in the last two months.
Screw BHVR's Ritual Algorithm. Don't force me to play killer, the more you try the less I want to.
Hmmm... Flashlight save maybe. Thats about the only thing i can think of that Could be a challenge
Seems simple but you gotta time it really good. Idk though, its a good point.
Flashlight saves are a lot harder to do compared to last year.
That's also a good ritual for a 60k.
Escape through a hatch with blank. Killing a survivor with your own hand is really easy. You just need an ivory or ebony. So it doesn't have to be super challenging.
And moris are a dime a dozen. I have so many moris now because the only time I use them is for the daily.
How about any existing one, but just increase the BP gains? BP gains really need to be increased all around with no strings attached, because the game does not award enough BP for the ridiculous grind that currently exists.
Escape without reaching the struggle phase.