Yup im sick of ds
I dont even tunnel but even when i hook someone else then get the guy again ds pops cause its stupid 60 sec timeframe a simple change is needed when i hook someone else the others people ds time should be deactivated
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Ok, so I complain about fixated not working while injured :)
I love MYC, first you get rewarded for hitting the unhooker and you get a 60s timer to determine when DS will run out if you slugged the unhooked. Nice bonus.
I don't know why you're complaining about BBQ though.
Because having to hide in a locker constantly is annoying.
Hiding behind a gen, getting within 40m of the hook, running one way and doubling back, distortion?
Okay and DS has counters, too. We've come full circle. Moving on, now..
I know DS has counters? I've never said that it didn't.